Saturday 21 July 2007

Millie's Blokes!




















Artwork by Edu 2003

Perormed to the tune of 'Vogue'...
Drag queens with an attitude
Fella's that were in the mood
Don't just stand there
Let's get to it
Let your Auntie Millie chew it
...Blokes

Here I stand dressed for solo masturbation
In 5" fuck me high heels
What I need, is a greasy car mechanic
His bulging muscles I'd feel
I don't want conversation
Fun furs or cash
I like my payments in flesh
Insert your credit card
In my gaping gash
I'm a bona shag
Bring your overnight bag

Chorus

Come on Blokes
Let your Aunty prove she's a floozy
Come on Blokes
Millies face sits five at a time
You know she's not choosy

Leather men are a cause for salivation
Convention is such a bore (it's such a bore)
What I need is a bit of flagellation
Just make my bottom red raw
It makes no difference if you're black or white
So long as you're not a girl
I'm silly Millie and I'm feeling alright
Because I'm beautiful
And my hoop is full

Chorus

Tattooed skinheads, dirty boots
Men in polyester suits
Lorry drivers, leather queens
Come fulfill my naughty dreams
My idea of perfect Heaven's
Muscle men with number 7
Unwashed hairy well hung bikers
10" todger of Jeff Stryker
I've got style, I've got grace
Come and sit on Millies face
Try me out don't be a pillock
Let me feel your bouncy grillocks
Fella's if you're feeling rude
Silly Millie's in the mood
Don't just stand there
Let's get to it
Let your Auntie Millie chew it
...Blokes!

Chorus





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fierce rulin' Drag Diva...bona to varda your dolly old eek Queen!!!